A Division of LST Industries L.L.C.
7439 Hunters Land, San Antonio TX 78249
Phone: (210) 696-6300
/ Fax: (210) 927-3728
Used Belt Presses
What is a Belt Press?
Belt filter presses are used to remove water from liquid wastewater and produce a non-liquid material referred to as 'cake'. These 'cakes', vary in consistency from that of custard to moist soil. A belt press filter system dewaters by applying pressure to the biosolids to squeeze out the water. Virtually any type of municipal or industrial sludge can be handled by the Belt Press. Wherever polymers can be used to flocculate or agglomerate the particulate matter, there is an application for our press.
Inventory: BP-04 |
- .5 Meter Belt Press
- Alrick Brand
- Model: 0.5 BFP
- Belt Press: Belt 1 Width: 21-13/16"
- Belt Press: Belt 2 Width: 22"
- 218" L x 52" W x 93" H
- Weight: 8,000 lbs
- FOB: Queretaro QRO Mexico
- In good condition
BP-02: One Meter Komline-Sanderson Brand Belt Press
- Two Available
- Komline-Sanderson Kompress Model CRS-1
- Process 500-600 lbs of sludge per hour
- 50-60 GPM of water with approx 2% sludge concentrations.
- Manual start and stop buttons by DC drive.
- Electrical: Set up for 220v, option to include a transformer if you need 440v
- For set up you need compressed air, 10HP AC power for press and all motors.
- Manual and electrical documents available.
- Weight: 10,000lbs, Dimensions: 168" L x 82" W x 80" H
- FOB: San Antonio, TX, 78225, USA
- Original Physical and Digital Manual
- Deposit equal to 2 month's rent
- First and last month pre-pay
- 6 month minimum rental.
- Signed contract required
- Proof of general liability insurance required.
Back to Products
Back to New and Used Filter Presses