Contact us for price
San Antonio, TX
ES 80 GPM Flow-Through Systems can offer you an estimated: 384 Sq Ft Settling Area
Enviro Solutions brand Flow-Through Systems can save you as much as 70% on your installation costs.
Our compact modular carbon steel construction allows us to pre-test your system on the floor before shipment. Bilingual touch screen PLC is available in both English and Spanish.
We can offer you and yours many different options and designs to choose from to meet your plants unique needs.
Enviro Solutions Brand Flow-Through WWTS Includes:
- Inclined Plate Clarifier
- Removable PVC Settling plates
- Feed baffle and discharge flumes
- Internal Sludge-thickening Cone
- Flash/Flock Chamber
- High and Low-speed Mixers
- Air Operated Diaphragm Sludge Pump
- Centrifugal Transfer Pump
- Polymer, Acid, and Caustic Air-operated Chemical Feed Pumps
- pH and ORP Sensors
- Touch Screen Master Control Panel
- Heavy Metals Precipitation
- Hexavalent Chrome Reduction
- Conservative Retention Times
- 20 to 600+ Gallons per minute
- Sand blasted and primed with two-part high build epoxy paint finish
Additional Options Include: Final pH adjust chamber, Filter Press - Integrated or separate, your preference of electrical service
For Contaminants: Heavy Metals Precipitation, Hexavalent Chrome Reduction
Example Industries: Mining, Aerospace, Metal Finishing Facilities, ECOAT, and more
*System start-ups are quick and easy. Upon arrival at your site, the three main items to connect are electrical service, incoming wastewater line, and air lines. Should you desire, hook ups can be made from the system to a telephone line or an ethernet card for remote service and software upgrades.
If you would like to receive a personalized quotation for a new custom-made flow-through system for your plant, please fill out the "Request Quote" form found below and send the completed form along with your name, business name, and contact information to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: (210) 696 - 6300
|Gpm||80, Depending on the solids being loaded|
|Contaminants||Heavy Metals Precipitation, Hexavalent Chrome Reduction|
|Settling area sqft||384 Sq Ft|